NDIS Quality and Safeguarding Framework
- make a submission
- join the discussion
- complete a questionnaire
- attend a public meeting
- view the current submissions.
This forum has been established to let people have their say on the national approach to quality and safeguards for the NDIS. We are interested in your views on the framework as a whole and on seven specific topics. You are welcome to make comments or pose questions within each topic.
We are interested in your views on eight specific topic areas:
- NDIS quality and safeguarding
- Building participants’ capacity
- Monitoring and oversight
- NDIA provider registration
- Systems for handling complaints
- Ensuring staff are safe to work with participants
- Safeguards for participants who manage their own plans
- Reducing and eliminating restrictive practices in NDIS funded supports.