5 Castlemaine Street
Kirwan QLD 4817
P: 07 4779 6500
All Ages – Some Block funded hours are available to people in receipt of Disability Services funding.
Community Connection Inc. promotes an ordinary life in the community for people with disabilities and their families. Our aim is to provide support in ways that underpins a life filled with relationships and meaningful roles.
We Provide Support to:
- People with a developmental and/or a physcial disability.
- Families with a son or daughter who has a disability.
Community Connection Provides: -
- Individualised Support
- In-home respite/social support
- Support to access the community
- Lifestyle and future planning
- Developmental, Communication and Behavioural Strategies
- Domestic assistance – cleaning etc.
Community Connection Believes that People with a Disability Have: -
- The right to live in their community
- The right to an ordinary life
- The right to opportunities and choices in their lives
- The right to be respected and valued
OUR REGISTER IS CLOSED BUT WE ENCOURAGE FAMILIES TO WRITE, TO ALERT US TO THEIR NEEDS.